AYSC is a non-profit organization formed to promote soccer for the youth living in the city of Altus, Altus Air Force Base, and the surrounding area. AYSC is organized and operated by parent volunteers. Annually, the membership elects a board of directors consisting exclusively of parents and volunteers that want to see soccer expand in Southwest Oklahoma. The current board serves as a steward for the club and manages the day-to-day operations.
- Conduct Fall and Spring seasons of play each year
- Maintain and upgrade the 13-field soccer complex
- Host a Summer Soccer Camp, monthly ASC Board meetings, general parent meetings, and Referee Clinics
- Recruit team sponsorships from local businesses and organizations to help defray costs of operation
- Maintain a working relationship with the City of Altus for maintaining and improving the soccer complex
- Promote the game of soccer in Altus and southwest Oklahoma
( FY 2023-2024, Effective as of May 13, 2023 until May 31, 2024 )